LoveTalks is a Digital Congress that will feature +40 pre-recorded talks with the best international speakers in affectivity and sexuality.
A user can choose between 2 modalities (or ways) to experience the congress.
1. With Standard Ticket: This modality will allow you to have access to all the talks during the weekend of June 4 - 5, 2022. During these two days you will be able to access the platform and the videos you want. All the videos will be available at the same time so you can choose the talks you want to hear and when to watch them.
2. With Premium Ticket: This modality will allow you to have access to all the talks for 6 months. That is, from June 4 - December 5, 2022. During these six months you will be able to access the platform and watch all the talks you want at your own pace.
On June 4, all users will be able to access the platform with their username and password to view the talks.
LoveTalks has no schedule.
All talks will be available on-demand starting at 20:00 UTC/GMT on June 3 to synchronize many time zones. Kind of like Netflix, where you can go at your own pace. And the talks will be available as long as your ticket allows.
The Standard Ticket expires at the end of the day on June 5 and the Premium Ticket until December 5.
During this time, you will be able to watch the videos in the order you want and at the time you want.
This is a Bilingual Digital Congress where there will be talks in English and Spanish. The videos will be in their original language with the option of subtitles in English and Spanish.
Our Digital Congress will feature +40 talks of 10 - 15 minutes each. In each talk the speaker will answer a question or develop a topic in a concise way, providing concrete ideas. The Scientific Committee of the congress has taken care that the topics of the talks do not overlap, so you will find a great variety.
When the portal opens on June 4, all the talks will be available on demand. Kind of like Netflix, where you can go at your own pace. And the talks will be available for as long as your ticket allows.
If you want to discover the beauty of sexuality and affectivity, this is the congress for YOU. Love Talks is a Digital Congress for young professionals, singles, couples, married couples, fathers, mothers, grandparents, educators and more. It is open to people of all faiths and religions.
We have 2 options to solve your problem.
1. If you understand Spanish, we can leave it as it is because the only thing you will receive in Spanish are the communications (emails, etc…). The Congress videos will all have the talks in their original language with the option to subtitle them in English or Spanish.
2. Or, if you want to receive the communications (emails, etc…) in English, we can give you a 100% discount coupon, so you will be able to register again for free in the English Congress.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technically speaking, you would need to buy a new ticket. But for you to not pay the whole price and only the difference, we can give you a discount coupon for the Premium Ticket where you would only need to pay the difference.
You can contact us at email@example.com
There are several things you can do to recover it.
1. Check your email (spam too) for the message that was sent to you with your password. The sender is The IFFD Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The subject of the email is "How to Sign in".
2. If you can't find it, you can log in with your email address and click on the "I forgot my password" option. Follow the instructions and the platform will send you an email to reset your password.
3. If you are unable to access with the previous two steps, you can write to us at email@example.com so that we can solve your problem.
Here are solutions if you get this message "There are no attendees registered with this email address" when you log in with your email.
1. You may have the wrong email address. You should log in with the email where you received the confirmation messages in.
2. If you have checked that it is the correct email, you may be accessing the platform in the wrong language as we have one for the congress in English and another for the congress in Spanish. Try logging in to both, we leave the links below.
3. If you are unable to access with the two previous steps, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve your problem.